Trusted seed bank
Marijuana seeds have a complicated relationship with the law. Finding reliable seed banks that ship to the USA can be daunting because of this murky legal area.
Illegal states (which criminalize marijuana) generally do allow the sale of seeds. Click Here to check your state’s stance on seeds. Though the general legality of purchasing cannabis seeds tends to differ from one state to another.
A mix of both US and international seed banks appear below. Bear in mind, however, that orders originating from any international sellers (Appearing in Section “International Seed Banks” could take longer to be delivered to you no matter what state you reside in.
We have verified that the following seed banks provide:
- Discreet and reliable delivery
- Top shelf seeds
- Notorious strains like gorilla glue, and purple haze
- And excellent customer service, essential for a responsible company in this business.
5 Best Seed Banks that Ship to the USA
Here are the top 5 seed banks that ship to America.
1. I Love Growing Marijuana (ILGM) – Top Seed Bank Overall
- A reputable company with a 9.4/10 Trustpilot rating
- No Dud Seeds, Money Back Guarantee
- Discreet stealth packaging
- Free shipping to Europe and the United States
- Major well-known name strains
- Options for beginner, autoflower, feminized, and much more
- 24/7 support and excellent growing guidebook
- Spams you a bit with offers if you give them your email
- Delivery tracking is pricey at $25
Sketchy Companies do not last 25 years, people who really love growing marijuana do. Clever name aside, this site catches the eye for its packaging, free shipping, and high Trustpilot rating.
Founder Robert Bergman, has been growing weed for more than 25 years, and has learned plenty of tips and tricks during that time. He started I Love Growing Marijuana in 2012 and turned it into one of the world’s most trusted sites for buying cannabis seeds for both Europeans and Americans. The website is also offering free shipping to everywhere in the US states and Europe and your order will usually arrive in ten days or less.
The thing about this site is the amazing number of available categories and options for all types of growers and specialization. On their main menu tabs, you get the option of choosing beginner seeds, feminized seeds, auto flowers, mixed packs, medical marijuana seeds, grow kits, seed-growing nutrients, and even some special deals. Every one of their seed choices is the authentic strain stated and comes with a germination guarantee, so there’s no chance of getting stuck with seeds that are duds.
They also offer seeds for cool climates or warm climates, indoor or outdoor growing, high yielding, high CBD or high THC, and so much more. Since everybody’s situation is different, it’s good to have so many available options. And, some of the top strains include choices like Bergman’s Gold Leaf, Blueberry Autoflower, Girl Scout Cookies Extreme, Gorilla Glue, and White Widow.
On the checkout page, there are multiple payment options, from bank transfers or deposits, credit/debit cards, and even Bitcoin, which can help with being as discreet as possible. And, standard shipping is free, or you also have the option of paying $25 if you prefer a tracked shipping method.
2. Crop King Seeds – A Reliable Canadian Seed Bank that Ships to the US
- Free delivery on $300+ orders
- 80 percent germination rate
- “Five crown” ranking system
- Germination guide for new growers
- Simple e-commerce layout
- Useful infographics regarding genetics and THC-CBD ratios.
- $10 regular delivery fee on orders under $300
- Regular shipping is slow (7 to 14 business days)
- Website seems aimed at beginners
This US seller’s site offers a nice simple layout with many large sections featuring choices like auto flower, feminized, and high-CBD, as well as regular weed seed types, which gives you a fair amount of choices. One thing that’s especially helpful is their “Germination” section. It provides step-by-step directions on how you can guarantee that 80 percent of the seeds from them will end up reaching germination. That seems a bit low when you compare it to some other seed banks, but perhaps Crop King is just being realistic.
One of the best things about this company is the “five-crown” rating system. It’s quite similar to a “five-star” rating system and is controlled by a variety of user reviews that are unbiased, making it an excellent way for trying new strains with recommendations from other Crop King customers.
The Crop King website offers a rather generic e-commerce layout but you have the ability of filtering through all of their seeds by genetics and type, as well as CBD and THC percentages. Shipping’s also free when you order $300 worth of seeds or more. Regular shipping runs $10 and arrival takes 7 to 14 business days. Express shipping runs $30, which is a bit expensive but let’s move on to the pros and cons of Crop King Seeds:
3. Marijuana Seeds NL (MSNL) – Best for Discreet Shipping
- Offers Stealth Shipping – a very discreet shipping method where the weed seeds are hidden within some other objects, like DVD cases, prior to shipping.
- 15 percent off bitcoin orders
- Long Standing since 1999
- Fun quiz for helping you pick the best seeds
- Award winners of High Times Cup and Cannabis Cup
- Variety of shipping options (includes stealth shipping)
- FREE seeds with all orders for trying new strains
- Wide range of seeds
- International shipping may take weeks
- No free delivery unless buying in bulk
- US delivery costs more
- Confusing charts for describing seed strains
This is a cannabis seed bank that is based in the Netherlands and has been in business since 1999. With more than 20 years of experience in the sale of high-quality seeds, they have numerous options for auto flowering, feminized, indoor and outdoor, regular, high-CBD seeds, and much more.
One fun thing about their website is the quiz that asks “What marijuana strain are you?”. It helps customers to discover the MSNL seeds based upon specific growing conditions, weed preference, and what you’re expecting from the finished buds. At the end, you’ll have four weed seed options chosen for fitting with your climate, growing skills, and personality. This feature is nice for newbie growers.
MSNL states that their seeds have a 90 percent germination rate, which is more refreshing and honest than promising a 100 percent germination rate like some other seed banks may do. And, all of the seeds are hand-checked by their expert staff with plenty of experience in marijuana seeds from Amsterdam, therefore you’re assured a top product. And, they stock some major named strains, including some High Times Cup and Cannabis Cup and award-winners, like Buddha, Grandaddy Purps, Northern Lights, and White Widow. You also get FREE seeds with each order, which is a great way for you to try some new seeds while also helping the new seed strains with acquiring the much-needed attention in an extremely busy market.
Standard delivery is currently around $6.25 but if you buy in bulk, you get free delivery. Their deliveries generally arrive in the US in approximately 6 to 12 days, but sometimes end up taking a few weeks. Multiple payment methods are available, including cash, credit/debit cards, checks, bank wires, or bitcoin. Buying with bitcoin gets you a 15 percent discount. Here are the basic pros and cons:
4. Seedsman – Best Breeders’ Seed Bank
- 15 percent bitcoin discount
- A regular customers’ loyalty points system
- A-Z breeders’ list
- Free seeds included in every order
- Plenty of seed types in-stock
- Tons of accessories from hemp bags and informational books to storage jars
- User reviews for helping you decide
- Cheesy-feeling ads on their website’s front page
- Steep insurance and delivery charges
- User reviews that feel a bit biased
This is one of the most widely trusted cannabis seed banks shipping to the US. It’s also seriously geared toward growers with considerable experience. In fact, the company hosts an annual “Photo Cup” competition aimed at encouraging growers to submit photos of their own weed crops, preferably complete with a creative, fun, or just plain impressive twist of some kind.
The best thing about this cannabis seed seller is its massive variety of licensed breeders. In fact, they even provide a very long alphabetical list of all the seeds they stock and their breeders. If you’re searching for a specific big-name or even a niche breeder, you’re likely to find them and their weed seeds stocked by Seedsman.
In addition, you can also find all of the usual selections of feminized/autoflowering/ seeds along with entire sections containing popular strain variations, including Northern Lights, Sour Diesel, Skunk, Cheese, and the ever-popular White Widow.
Seedsman proudly stocks plenty of award-winning seeds plus some very specific categories tailored to specific growing locations. For example, you can purchase fast-flowering strains, mold-resistant strains, and even seeds suitable for growing at high altitudes, like in Colorado.
Every product listing contains a review at the bottom of the page and, with each purchase, you’ll be receiving some free seeds along with loyalty points for buying. And, when you’re buying and paying with bitcoin, you’ll also be getting 15 percent off. If that isn’t enough, you’ll also receive 25 percent more off for your first time paying with bitcoin! There’s only one downside and that is rather pricey delivery add-on charges, like the delivery insurance fee ($9.04) and the delivery charge ($8.98). At this point, let me give you the basic pros and cons of Seedsman:
5. Quebec Cannabis Seeds (QCS) – Fastest Shipping
- Credit card charges are under a non-obvious company name
- 20 percent Bitcoin payment discount
- More than 15 years of seed bank experience,-Stealth shipping
- A variety of autoflower, regular, CBD, feminized, and mixed seeds
- US customers can pay in USD
- 3.8 percent credit card payment fee
- Minimum $70 order amount
- Only one $10 standard shipping option
- Website is a bit less sophisticated than some others
QCS has a website that was specially designed for people with prior experience in cannabis seed growing, (at least that’s the impression you get). Their website has been up-and-running for 15 years or more now, however, the fact is that QCS has been supplying all of Canada (and even the rest of the world) with some pretty high-quality seeds for almost 20 years. There are a number of different types and strains available, including high-CBD, autoflowers, mixed packs, and feminized, as well as outdoor, regular, and even some limited edition seeds. You can also submit a request for in-depth info about any other strains that you’re interested in. You’ll receive it in a format much like eBay product descriptions complete with bullet points. This may not be the world’s most sophisticated online cannabis seed bank but it’ll do the job if you know what you’re actually looking for. And, for all deliveries, they use very discreet stealth shipping. The only problem is that but they only offer a vague delivery window for the ETA of the product shipment.
US customers are charged in USD, so you don’t have to deal with Canadian dollar conversion. You can also pay in a number of ways, however, it’s important to know that any credit card payment accrues a 3.8 percent fee. And, if you pay with Bitcoin, you’ll get a 20 percent discount on your entire order. So, let’s move on to the pros and cons to give you a quick picture of this seller:
Is buying marijuana seeds online and having them shipped to the US safe?
Although you might think that it’s risky to order cannabis seeds online and receive them in the mail, the truth is that there’s minimal risk involved even when placing an order with a seed bank overseas. Don’t worry about customs laws either. Some people think that, if their seeds are intercepted, they’ll end up on a list and somebody will come knocking on their door (kind of like in the movies).
The more likely scenario would be that your seeds wouldn’t even be found. If they were, customs would probably just throw them out and then proceed by sending you a very official-looking letter that simply says that they were confiscated. And, that would be that.
However, if you’re having seeds shipped from a foreign country to the US and worry about the possibility of interception, many of the best seed banks online are offering what is called “stealth shipping”. This is basically just a very discreet shipping method where the weed seeds are hidden within some other objects, like DVD cases, prior to shipping. This can help keep your package from being flagged as suspicious.
While we’re on the subject of shipping, don’t request expedited delivery or any delivery requiring a signature. Why? Well, you don’t want to intentionally draw attention to the package or have to sign for a cannabis seeds delivery. That’s a bit of a no-brainer. Also, when ordering in large amounts, multiple smaller orders from a variety of vendors will spread your risk along the lines of that old saying “Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket”.
Seed Bank Payment Options
Another consideration is the payment option you choose and how it’ll be charged. If your goal is to stay way under the radar, you might find that bitcoin is the most encrypted currency form plus it’s virtually untraceable. Numerous top cannabis seed banks are actually offering a discount if you’re paying in bitcoin. Alternatively, you can pay via credit card since credit card purchases are insured and better protected in case something goes awry.
If you want the best seed bank possible I’d definitely recommend ILGM. However all sites on this list have been thoroughly vetted and will deliver a good seed shopping experience.
I’m hoping that this buying guide gives you a little guidance and helps you with finding the seed seller that’s just right for you and your needs. And, last but not least, happy growing!
Trusted seed bank Marijuana seeds have a complicated relationship with the law. Finding reliable seed banks that ship to the USA can be daunting because of this murky legal area. Illegal
TOP 7 BEST CANNABIS SEED BANKS 2021 (all ship to USA)
#1 Best Cannabis Seed Bank 2021: ILGM – I Love Growing Marijuana
I Love Growing Marijuana (ILGM) by Robert Bergman is a popular online marijuana seed bank that offers their own strain varieties for sale, totaling to 120 fem and auto seed packs. A great resource for beginner growers, the website contains more than 500 growing articles and 200 grow guides. ILGM seeds are a bit pricey; however, guaranteed to germinate. Delivery is also guaranteed—seeds are shipped daily to all U.S. states and arrive fast, within 2–10 days. Credit cards, debit cards, bank transfer and cash payments are accepted, or pay by Bitcoin for a 10% discount. The 17,000+ I Love Growing Marijuana reviews on Trustpilot make a 4.7-star “Excellent” rating. Shipping is 100% free to the U.S. on all orders.
Seedsman – Cannabis Seeds for Sale since 2003
Seedsman is a long-time trusted cannabis seed bank with a massive selection. Buy feminized seeds, regular seeds and autoflowering seeds from 129 top breeders at bargain prices. The Seedsman website is secure and well categorized to help you find the right marijuana seeds for your grow. Pay by credit card, debit card, bank transfer, cash, check, money order or use Bitcoin for 15–25% off every order plus an even greater free seed bonus. Stealth packaging, fast shipping to the USA and worldwide. Over 18,000 Seedsman reviews on Trustpilot add up to a “Great” 4.2-star rating. Check the sale page to find the latest seed packs marked down in price.
MSNL Cannabis Seeds – Buy Quality Marijuana Seeds
MSNL, dubbed the best marijuana seed bank since ’99, sells their own versions of over 200 popular cannabis strains. Find feminized, regular and autoflower seeds for sale at fair prices. Every purchase gets a minimum of 5 free seeds, up to 10 max. Worldwide stealth delivery. The seeds arrive discreetly packaged to U.S. addresses in about 6–12 days. Accepted payment methods include credit/debit card, bank transfer, cash, international money order or Bitcoin for 15% off. More than 4,500 reviews on Trustpilot give the MSNL seed bank a 4.1-star “Great” rating. Free shipping on all orders over £55 ($70).
Crop King Seeds – Marijuana Seed Bank
Crop King Seeds has been in the marijuana seed bank business for over 15 years selling marijuana seeds to customers around the world. 500 new varieties of feminized, regular and autoflowering seeds make up the Crop King Seeds strain catalog, all sold under their own brand. Payment is done by Visa, Mastercard or Bitcoin. The marijuana seeds are shipped discreet and delivered fast, arriving to the U.S. within 2–7 business days. More than 3,500 Crop King Seeds reviews on Trustpilot make a 4.2-star “Great” rating. Free shipping on all orders over $200.
Herbies Seeds – Cannabis, Marijuana, Weed Seeds
Herbies Seeds sells a large variety of the best cannabis strains from the most respected international cannabis seedbanks. Shop feminized, regular and autoflower seeds for sale as singles and seed packs. Free cannabis seeds are sent with all orders. U.S. shipments are delivered in approximately 5–8 days. Your seeds will be concealed in merchandise. For maximum confidentiality, opt for the stealth shipping option. Pay with credit/debit card, bank transfer or Bitcoin. The 2,500+ Herbies Seeds reviews on Trustpilot give a 4.6-star “Excellent” rating. Incremental discount and bonus seeds deal.
Seed City – Buy Marijuana Seeds online
Seed City sells new and rare cannabis seeds from over 200 breeders. Seeds are shipped to every country in the world including the United States, sent in crush-proof tubes and concealed inside of a gift. U.S. shipping takes about 7–15 days to delivery. What sets Seed City apart are the niche breeders, huge selection of over 5,000 single seeds, option to pick your own free seeds and 22 language translations including Russian, Japanese, Thai and more. Pay by credit/debit card, bank transfer, cash or use Bitcoin for a 10% discount. The 1,000+ Seed City reviews on Trustpilot make a 4.8-star “Excellent” rating (more Seed City reviews can be found on seedfinder.eu). Sign up on the site for non-stop giveaways.
Tiger-One Distribution – Wholesale Bulk Cannabis Seeds
If wholesale bulk cannabis seeds is what you’re looking for, Tiger-One Distribution is the main source of it all. Whether you’re looking to start your own seed bank or just obtain a large supply for production, Tiger-One Distribution supplies the cannabis seeds sold by many popular retail and online seed banks. Worldwide stealth shipping. In order to buy from the Tiger-One website you need to apply for a wholesale account where you’ll be asked to fill in the details about your business reselling or agricultural use.
What seeds to buy? Cannabis seed banks typically categorize the seeds by sex, genetics, breeder, strain name and plant traits.
Cannabis Seeds by Sex
- Regular Seeds: Grow both male and female cannabis plants. The males are culled in sensimilla (seedless bud) production. Regular seeds are the best choice for breeders. They have sustained the cannabis genus through its natural evolution.
Read—Top 15 Best Regular Seeds
- Feminized Seeds: Grow only female plants. This is accomplished by breeding two female cannabis plants together. The resulting seeds can only inherit two X chromosomes—meaning all female plants. Feminized seeds are great for growers with strict plant limits and for cloning. Read—Top 15 Best Feminized Seeds
Cannabis Seeds by Genetics
- Sativa Seeds: Grow into tall plants with slender, elongated branches, sharp leaves and large colas. Sativa originates from subtropical/tropical zones including Africa, Southeast Asia, South & Central America. The plants have a naturally long flowering cycle that’s often over 10 weeks. Resistant to molds and diseases, sativas are great outdoor climate strains. They can grow to over 15 feet tall! High THC and THCV content. People who enjoy a stimulating “head high” effect prefer sativa cannabis. Read—Top 25 Best Sativa Seeds
- Indica Seeds: Grow short plants with fat leaves, thick stems and a stocky structure. Indica originates from temperate zones such as Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal and Morocco. Traditionally used to make hash, indica cannabis is the real deal dank—super sticky and dense. Indica grows like a bush and can produce large yields in a small area. The plants have a fast flowering cycle. They may require a low humidity climate to avoid mold problems. High THC and CBD content. People who want a relaxing “body high” stone prefer indica cannabis. Read—Top 25 Best Indica Seeds
- Hybrid Seeds: Grow crossbreeds of indica and sativa, in countless combinations. Hybrid cannabis seeds are able to grow tall sativa trees that produce the dank, heavy buds of an indica. Hybrid cannabis strains are by far the most popular category of cannabis seeds sold on the market today. They come in all different plant sizes, flowering times, yields, aroma, flavors, cannabinoid contents and effects. Read—High Yield Seeds List
- *Autoflowering Seeds: Grow plants that flower automatically (non-photoperiod). The seeds may be either feminized or regular. Autoflowering varieties are made with ruderalis genetics, resulting in seeds that will bloom under any amount of light—including 24 hours/day. Auto strains stay short and finish their life cycle fast, some at under 60 days from seed. They benefit from long light hours per day to produce a decent harvest weight. The plants can be spaced closely, as in SOG or SCROG cultivation methods. Autoflowering cannabis seeds are used often by indoor cash croppers, who cycle them indoors for perpetual harvests. Read—Top 15 Best Autoflowering Seeds
☺ Cannabis seeds are also categorized by their unique traits such as high THC strains, high CBD strains, high yield strains, landrace genetic strains, inbred line strains, award winning strains and more.
Read—Mold Resistant Seeds
What’s the best way to pay?
Payment methods include secure debit card and credit card processing, check or postal money order, cash in mail, bank deposit/wire transfer and the preferred option—Bitcoin.
Using Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is the safest option available for buying cannabis seeds online. It’s also a great way to get bigger discounts and additional free seeds with your order.
Can I use prepaid credit cards or cash-fill cards?
If you are a United States customer, you need to be aware that most American prepaid cards cannot be used with international merchants. Many of the best seed banks are located in the U.K., Europe and Canada. Paying for your order by prepaid card might not work.
Can I get seeds delivered to any country?
All of the best seed banks on this list provide worldwide shipping services and yes, accept U.S. customers. Your parcel is rapidly dispatched by mail to the United States of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Canada, Australia, or anywhere else you are in the world. Check their shipping/delivery information page for more specific details.
What will my bank statement show?
Charges made through your bank are discreet, and don’t include words like “seed”, “cannabis”, “marijuana”, etc. Contact the seed bank company for a more direct explanation regarding their payment processing.
Is my payment information safe from online theft?
You can verify a secure connection by looking at the site’s SSL certificate, indicated by a closed padlock in your browser’s address bar. A SSL secure checkout encrypts your payment data, protecting you from online cyber-theft while you make a purchase.
⚠️Beware of scams and fake seed banks
Reputation goes a long way in the cannabis community, and rip-off scam artists get called out quick. Here’s a review list containing over 100 seed bank websites that customers comment on freely.
The WORST cannabis seed banks
?will not reply to inquiries
?sell non-authentic seed varieties
?send bunk or old seeds
?refuse refunds or reshipment
?use non-secure payment processing
?late or no delivery of seeds
The BEST cannabis seed banks
?provide a working telephone number with a real support team
?sell authentic seed varieties from breeders
?send properly maintained seeds in good condition
?provide terms of refund or reshipment
?use a SSL-secured checkout
?deliver seeds on time
Additional links & resources – Seedsman
Disclaimer: Know your countries laws and regulations before purchasing cannabis seeds online. Many seed banks sell cannabis seeds as collectibles, souvenirs or for scientific study purposes. Germination of seeds in conflict with your federal and local laws is strictly prohibited. We do not advocate breaking any laws.
- 20 FASTEST Flowering Strains to Grow from Seed
- 21 Cheap Weed Seeds $7 and Under
- 22 Best PURPLE Cannabis Strains to Grow from Seed
- 23 EASIEST Strains to Grow Outdoors & Indoors for Beginners to Experts
- 24 Best LANDRACE Cannabis Strains to Grow from Seed
- TOP 25 BEST INDICA STRAINS 2021
- TOP 25 BEST SATIVA STRAINS 2021
- Top 15 Best Regular Seeds
- Top 15 Best Feminized Seeds
- Top 15 Best Autoflowering Seeds
- Top HIGH YIELD Strains List: Indoor & Outdoor Seeds
- TOP 25 BEST GROW TENTS 2021
- TOP 25 BEST LED GROW LIGHTS 2021
- 21 New Best Marijuana Strains for 2021
Cannabis Seed Banks that Ship to USA and Rest of the World. FREE SEEDS are given away at every seed bank on this page. Go now