34 Life-Sustaining Seed Varieties
It contains 34 different varieties of vegetables and herbs that will not only feed you and your family but also give you essential bartering power.
Includes a 48-page book! This book will teach you how to plant your seeds, grow, harvest, including planting charts. FAQs and even how to save seeds from your non-GMO plants. It also has an entire chapter devoted to SURVIVAL GARDENING!
*Minor seasonal substitutions may apply. This collection may have up to 4 seed substitutions, typically of a very similar variety to the one listed. This is due to a combination of seasonal demand and other factors that affect seed availability. Please refer to this article for more information.
- 🌱 22,000 Seeds! 34 SUPER easy to grow Heirloom vegetable seed varieties for your Survival Garden. From a real LICENSED seed company. That means no seed in little dime bags packed on someone’s kitchen table. Real paper seed packets with an expiration date, lot # and germination number as required by Federal Seed Law. There is a reason seed companies have been using PAPER packets for over 200 years. Seed are living organisms that need to breathe. These packets actually have planting instructions!
- 🌱 This collection contains full-size seed packets of beet, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, celery, chard, corn, cucumber, eggplant, basil, thyme, kale, lettuce, melon, mustard, onion, pea, sweet pepper, hot pepper, pumpkin, radish, spinach, summer squash, winter squash, tomato, and watermelon.
- 🌱 Over 22,000 vegetable seeds that can keep for over 5 years in the right conditions, and will produce 13,000 pounds of food for your survival and health, tailor-made to be easy growing, high yielding, all sealed in a convenient, secure, space-saving Mylar package that’s waterproof, resealable, and easy to toss in your Go Bag or Bugout Bag. Guaranteed fresh, just harvested 2019 seed stock with germination rates that always exceed Federal minimums.
- 🌱 Comes with a 48 pg in-depth planting/seed saving guide written by experts here at Sustainable Seed Company. Call us or stop by our 13,000′ facility and meet our experts in person! We are here to help you GROW and succeed.
- 🌱 Our unique workforce enables U.S. Veterans, troubled youth, 2nd chance and disabled Americans a fulfilling career. Allowing significant contributions to their lives, community and allowing Sustainable Seed to grow and give back to this wonderful country we live in. We also donate to over 100 charitable organizations globally. We believe in “Pay it forward”! Thank you for supporting us.
What is a B.O.B.?
B.O.B. stands for Bug Out Bag. When Disaster strikes and society crumbles around you, it’s time to pack up your things and “bug-out”! A pre-made set of supplies to help you when most societal conveniences run out. Don’t be caught in a survival situation without a plan or resources.
Why Sustainable Seed?
Sustainable seed company seeks to provide non-genetically altered seed to the every-day person. We want to provide the opportunity for everyone to experience the magic behind gardening, and flavorful fresh fruits and vegetables.
You can live without a lot of things, but you can’t live without food . Don’t be caught without a way to produce more food. You need an heirloom seed bank that is light and portable! You need a Bug Out Seed Bag™
Bug Out Seed Bag, Bugout Seed Bag – 34 Heirloom Varieties. Contains planting guide plus full size seed packets of beet, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, celery, chard, corn, cucumber, eggplant, basil, thyme, kale, lettuce, melon, mustard, onion, pea, pepper, pumpkin, radish, spinach, squash, tomato, watermelon.
Survival Seed Vaults: Our Top 3 Picks
The seeds stored in vaults are those that have been saved for many years, even generations. You can count on the seeds purchased in vaults to multiply into more seeds that can be used to plant and grow. Conversely, many seeds that you buy at the store today produce seeds that are sterile.
For folks looking to store seeds for survival, seed vaults can be stored for a minimum of five years or more. The containers are compact, space saving, and waterproof. Most importantly, the seeds stored in seed vaults have been harvested from plants grown in diverse conditions. These conditions make the seeds adaptable so they will grow in most regions here in the U.S.
Our favorite seed vaults are appealing because they contain a variety of seeds for a well-rounded garden, and they aren’t very expensive. In fact, it is even a really cheap way to get started with a garden. They store conveniently for long periods of time and their seeds can be grown easily.
Our Top 3 Seed Vault Picks:
One vault has enough seeds to support two family members. These seed vaults are for gardeners who mean business. If you are interested in purchasing the classic survival seed vault, you can find more information on this product link: A Survival Seed Vault.
On one hand, you can go out and buy new envelopes of seeds every growing season. Or you can buy this heirloom seed kit. Grow a garden from heirloom seeds, and harvest some of the seeds from your homegrown produce. The seeds you save from open-pollinated plants can be planted the next growing season. If all goes well with seed harvest and storage, you can replant the following year. To get ordering information for this kit, see this product link: 100% Organic Heirloom Vegetable Garden Survival Seeds.
image from amazon affiliate link
Supplemental Seed Vaults:
We have three honorable mentions that are handy companions to the kits mentioned above:
image from amazon affiliate link
Want to learn more about saving seeds:
Please note that links to Amazon from Gardening Channel are affiliate links.
I learned this from my grandmother that taught us to save those seeds. The prescription bottles are good short term savers.
Survival Seed Vaults: Our Top 3 Picks The seeds stored in vaults are those that have been saved for many years, even generations. You can count on the seeds purchased in vaults to multiply into