Organic Hemp Seeds (Raw, No Shell)
All natural, raw organic hemp seeds out of the shell, also known as hemp hearts. These are one of the world’s most nutritious seeds. Shelled hemp seeds are 33% protein and packed with Omega-3 fatty acids. Eat 3 tablespoons a day of this delicious organic hemp seeds treat to gain all of its health benefits.
How to Enjoy Organic Hemp Seeds
Raw organic hemp seeds have a wonderful nutty taste similar to pine nuts. For a protein boost, mix raw hemp seeds in smoothies, cereal, omelettes, or yogurt. They are also delicious blended with other ingredients to make a salad dressing. For a real treat, try them in a chia seed pudding.
Health Benefits of Organic Hemp Seeds
As a highly digestible source of plant-based protein, raw organic hemp seeds are great for athletes, vegans, and vegetarians. Hemp seeds are a complete protein containing all 9 essential amino acids, which are required for our bodies to build protein and must be obtained through food.
Raw organic hemp seeds also contain a healthy 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids which is rare in many of the foods consumed in Western diets. A proper balance of these essential fatty acids is important for controlling inflammation levels and preventing chronic conditions like heart disease. Hemp hearts are also a great source of nutrients such as vitamin E, which acts as an antioxidant to protect cells, and minerals like iron, which wards off fatigue and boosts energy levels.
Hemp Seeds Storage
It’s best to keep organic hemp hearts refrigerated in an airtight container. If you purchase a 5-pound bag, consider putting 1 pound of the hemp seeds in an airtight container in the refrigerator for daily use and freezing the rest.
Organic hemp seeds are 33% protein and loaded with omega-3s. Buy premium raw no shell hemp seeds today. Fast shipping.
Raw Organic Hemp Seeds
Raw Organic HEMP SEEDS
- Hemp seeds are a superfood that has an excellent balance of (3:1) of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. Hemp Seeds are a perfect protein and a rich source of fiber.
- Suggested Use: Add a teaspoonful or two to your favorite yogurt, dessert, salad, cereal or smoothie.
- Ingredients: Organic Hemp Seeds
- o Good source of proteins
- o Good Source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- o Rich source of minerals
- o Good Source of Antioxidants
- Allergy Info: Packaged at a facility that also handles tree nuts
- Storage Info:
- Refrigeration recommended after opening.
- Place of Origin: Canada or Holland
- Net Weight: 1lb
Raw Organic HEMP SEEDS are a superfood that has an excellent balance of (3:1) of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. Hemp Seeds are a perfect protein and a rich source of fiber. Suggested Use: Add a …