Featuring Elev8 Seeds and Helix Genetics. Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on packs of seeds-100% germination guaranteed. Buy 1 Get 1 FREE on spore syringes. If weed seeds or psychedelic mushroom spores are what you need, we have you covered! Check out our retail store located in Battle Creek, Michigan. Buy Marijuana Seeds In Michigan – The Seed Connect – Buy Marijuana Seeds In Michigan Prohibited and Restricted Noxious Weed Seeds Michigan law regulates the sale, advertising, or transport of certain noxious weeds. Noxious weed seeds are generally considered to be serious
GROW YOUR OWN
Was able to find everything I needed, very friendly customer service. Good pricing. All together a great experience. 2 hour drive for me an well worth it! Found my new spot.
I’m happy with the seeds. I germinated half of them and they are great.
I would recommend your business and plan on ordering more.
Great little place for seeds and spores. Myra is very nice and knowledgeable great place for clones.
Friendly and knowledgeable. Myra is a sweetheart!
Great place experienced staff items are worth the price
Highly recommend and I will be going back
Very helpful and friendly!
Very knowledgeable and friendly people. Willing to discuss and offer advice.
I received my orders and have been very happy with the outcome so far. Doing my best to tend to our shrubs and hope for a good yield, given this is a first for me. It’s been a pleasure to order from you and I’ll be in touch when we’re ready to order again! Great work!!
Beautiful living specimen.thanks
Great customer service
Hello so far so good im super happy .. thanks for the product!!
So Far 100 on germination but the Pluto are 3 times as big as Thai. I am going to try and use a different veg fertilizer for the Thai as I’ve only used organic. Thanks very much and next time I’m in Battle creek I will stop by.
Buy Marijuana Seeds In Michigan
You are in the right place if you are looking to buy marijuana seeds in Michigan.
In this article, you’ll learn everything and anything you need to know about marijuana.
Whether you are just looking to accumulate your seed collection or to get them from seed to plant, keep reading to get all your questions answered on all things regarding marijuana in Michigan.
Buy Marijuana Seeds In Michigan
Purple African Magic Seeds
Black Mamba Feminized seeds
Extra Free Seeds
Auto Chem Cookies Seeds
Seed Connect Stickers
Auto Apple Banana Autoflower Seeds USA
Auto Northern Lights Seeds
Wedding Cake Auto Seeds
Is marijuana legal in Michigan?
Yes, it is. In all the states in the USA, Michigan has one of the most relaxed laws on cannabis.
To simply put it, Michigan limits on individual possession and planting cannabis are higher than most states.
This makes it one of the coolest states to live in.
Proposal 1 amendment had a big hand making the cannabis laws in Michigan more friendly.
Some of the relevant laws on cannabis are stated below; who can grow, how many plants are to be grown, who can possess and sell, and many others.
Cannabis laws in Michigan
Proposition 1 of the Michigan cannabis laws is as follows;
- Individuals 21years of age or older to possess, use, transport, or process 2.5 ounces or less of marijuana or 15grams of marijuana concentrate.
- Individuals were allowed to grow up to 12 marijuana plants, as long as the plants are not visible from a public place, and store up to 10 ounces of marijuana from the plants in locked containers in their residences for personal use.
- Individuals were allowed to share or transfer, without payment up to 2.5 ounces of marijuana to other person 21years of age or older.
- Being under the influence of marijuana remains illegal while operating motor vehicles, aircraft, motorboats, off-road recreational vehicles, or snowmobiles. In addition, smoking marijuana remained unlawful in all public places.
- It allowed landlords and leaseholders to prohibit smoking marijuana on their properties. The measure also allowed employers to punish employees for violating workplace drug policies and working under the influence.
The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (DLRA) was made responsible for implementing the initiative and controlling the commercial production and distribution of marijuana.
Proposal 1 prohibits the DLRA from establishing rules that would:
- Limit the number of licenses that can be granted;
- Require customers to provide retailers with identifying information other than age or with personal information other than that needed to make a transaction;
- Prohibit marijuana establishments from operating at a shared location of a medical marijuana facility;
- Prohibit marijuana growers, marijuana processors, or marijuana retailers from operating within a single facility: and
- Be deemed unreasonably impracticable.
The regulatory department was made responsible for deciding testing, packing, and labeling standards for marijuana.
The initiative required that all state licenses be valid for at least one year. It also prohibited marijuana establishments from selling tobacco products.
Municipalities were authorized to ban or limit marijuana establishments within their boundaries. Marijuana establishments were prohibited from being located in an area zoned exclusively for residential use or within at least 1000 feet of a public or private school unless a local government adopts or ordinance reducing the distance requirement.
Taxation of marijuana sales
It levied an excise sales tax of 10 percent, in addition to the existing 6 percent sales tax, on marijuana sales at retailers and micro-businesses.
Prohibited and Restricted Noxious Weed Seeds
Michigan law regulates the sale, advertising, or transport of certain noxious weeds. Noxious weed seeds are generally considered to be serious nuisances or economically detrimental and are divided into two categories. Prohibited noxious weed seed cannot be sold or transported in the state. Restricted noxious weed seeds are only permitted when strict limits on the percentage or number of such seeds found in any lot of seed are observed.
The various Acts and Regulations that pertain to the sale or transport of seed consisting of or containing noxious weeds are summarized below:
A complete list of the prohibited and restricted noxious weed seeds covered by Regulation 715 follows:
The number of restricted noxious weed seeds that may be found in any particular lot of seed is limited to 1 seed of any or all of the restricted noxious weed seeds to 2,000 seeds of the seed sold, offered, exposed, or transported for sale, except that for buckhorn and yellow rocket, the limit shall be 1 seed to 1,000 seeds of the seed sold, offered, exposed, or transported for sale.
If present in a lesser ratio, the seed consisting of or containing the restricted noxious weeds may be sold, provided that the name of the restricted noxious weed(s) must be named on the tag together with the number of the restricted weed seeds per pound, unless they are buckhorn or yellow rocket. If the restricted noxious weeds are either of these, they need not be shown on the tag unless they exceed 90 seeds per pound.