Benefits of Hemp Oil for Reducing Hair Loss
Hemp (Cannabis) oil contains many natural vitamins, fatty acids and proteins that are good for your hair and skin. We have already written of the many benefits it has for facial hair, but hemp oil is a great weapon against hair loss, thinning hair, and for hair regrowth.
Losing hair can of course be caused by many different factors that include genetics, infection, illness, hormone imbalance, poor nutrition and stress. So any remedy will have to look at all of these as the possible cause.
But hemp or cannabis oil has many proven hair growing, restoring and thickening properties that make it a great product to start using right away. Here are the main reasons that it really does help those that are follically challenged:-
- Promotes Growth – Hempseed oils greatest property is the perfect ratio of essential Omega fatty acids (EFA’s) and Omega 3, 6, and 9 (GLA-gamma-linoleic acid) and ceramides which helps retain protein and moisture in the hair. These fatty acids are needed for new hair growth. Hemp seed oil can also improve blood circulation in the scalp, thereby stimulating new hair growth.
- Nourishment – Hemp oil is high in protein, vitamins and minerals too. These properties are proven to stimulate hair growth for many, moisturizing and nourishing the hair, making it stronger and grow thicker and healthier, as well as help hair loss, improve thinning hair, and increase health.
- Moisturize – The moisturizing properties in hemp seed oil can both improve the follicles and the skin which helps create a perfect environment for growing hair.
- Reduce Inflammation – It has anti-inflammatory properties which will help stop any inflammation on the scalp that can lead to hair loss.
- Elasticity improvement – Because of the lipids, present in hemp oil, the increase in elasticity, volume and shine is observed.
- Strengthens hair – Hair is mostly (90%) made of protein. Hemp Oil not only contains 25% protein but also helps create keratin needed for the initial hair strand growth.
- Preventing Breakage of hair – When hair loses moisture, it can become very dry and break more easily. Hemp Seed Oil helps maintain the natural texture of hair, preventing water loss and adding moisture to the hair and scalp. This is especially important in drier climates or weathers, where hair tends to lose moisture more quickly.
Hemp oil for hair how to use
There are a number of different ways to apply the hemp oil hair treatment:-
- You can create a hair mask and apply the oil, leaving for 30mins-2 hours before rinsing.
- Alternatively you can apply a few drops to your shampoo and/or conditioner.
- You can rub in a few drops and leave in.
We have a number of Hemp Oil hair products that include the equally impressive jojoba oil which has many hair repair properties as well..
Hemp (Cannabis) oil contains many natural vitamins, fatty acids and proteins that are good for your hair and skin. We have already written of the many benefits it has for facial hair, but hemp oil is a great weapon against hair loss, thinning hair, and for hair regrowth.Losing hair can of course be caused by many diffe
The secret to beautiful hair & skin: Hemp seed oil
It seems thereвЂ™s no limit to the strange and wonderful ingredients currently hitting the beauty shelves recently, from seahorse plankton to dragonsвЂ™ blood, weвЂ™ve seen it all. But what is hemp seed oil, where does it come from and what are the benefits?
What is hemp seed oil?
ItвЂ™s also completely renewable (the plant grows in just 4 months and doesnвЂ™t need any pesticides, herbicides or fertilisers), the plant breathes in four times more CO2 than trees and requires very little water to grow. Once harvested, its stalk, leaves, flowers, and, of course, itвЂ™s seeds, are all used to form beauty products, food and even clothing вЂ“ wow.
Reduce hair loss and breakage
Handpicked content: Hair: Get the gloss
Moisturise your skin
ItвЂ™s completely non-comedogenic (meaning it wonвЂ™t clog your pores), non-greasy and easily absorbed вЂ“ sign me up!
Halt premature aging
Shop Natural Beauty Advice is for information only and should not replace medical care. Please check with your GP before trying any remedies.
The secret to beautiful hair & skin: Hemp seed oil The secret to beautiful hair & skin: Hemp seed oil It seems thereвЂ™s no limit to the strange and wonderful ingredients currently