TOP 7 BEST CANNABIS SEED BANKS 2021 (all ship to USA)
#1 Best Cannabis Seed Bank 2021: ILGM – I Love Growing Marijuana
I Love Growing Marijuana (ILGM) by Robert Bergman is a popular online marijuana seed bank that offers their own strain varieties for sale, totaling to 120 fem and auto seed packs. A great resource for beginner growers, the website contains more than 500 growing articles and 200 grow guides. ILGM seeds are a bit pricey; however, guaranteed to germinate. Delivery is also guaranteed—seeds are shipped daily to all U.S. states and arrive fast, within 2–10 days. Credit cards, debit cards, bank transfer and cash payments are accepted, or pay by Bitcoin for a 10% discount. The 17,000+ I Love Growing Marijuana reviews on Trustpilot make a 4.7-star “Excellent” rating. Shipping is 100% free to the U.S. on all orders.
Seedsman – Cannabis Seeds for Sale since 2003
Seedsman is a long-time trusted cannabis seed bank with a massive selection. Buy feminized seeds, regular seeds and autoflowering seeds from 129 top breeders at bargain prices. The Seedsman website is secure and well categorized to help you find the right marijuana seeds for your grow. Pay by credit card, debit card, bank transfer, cash, check, money order or use Bitcoin for 15–25% off every order plus an even greater free seed bonus. Stealth packaging, fast shipping to the USA and worldwide. Over 18,000 Seedsman reviews on Trustpilot add up to a “Great” 4.2-star rating. Check the sale page to find the latest seed packs marked down in price.
MSNL Cannabis Seeds – Buy Quality Marijuana Seeds
MSNL, dubbed the best marijuana seed bank since ’99, sells their own versions of over 200 popular cannabis strains. Find feminized, regular and autoflower seeds for sale at fair prices. Every purchase gets a minimum of 5 free seeds, up to 10 max. Worldwide stealth delivery. The seeds arrive discreetly packaged to U.S. addresses in about 6–12 days. Accepted payment methods include credit/debit card, bank transfer, cash, international money order or Bitcoin for 15% off. More than 4,500 reviews on Trustpilot give the MSNL seed bank a 4.1-star “Great” rating. Free shipping on all orders over £55 ($70).
Crop King Seeds – Marijuana Seed Bank
Crop King Seeds has been in the marijuana seed bank business for over 15 years selling marijuana seeds to customers around the world. 500 new varieties of feminized, regular and autoflowering seeds make up the Crop King Seeds strain catalog, all sold under their own brand. Payment is done by Visa, Mastercard or Bitcoin. The marijuana seeds are shipped discreet and delivered fast, arriving to the U.S. within 2–7 business days. More than 3,500 Crop King Seeds reviews on Trustpilot make a 4.2-star “Great” rating. Free shipping on all orders over $200.
Herbies Seeds – Cannabis, Marijuana, Weed Seeds
Herbies Seeds sells a large variety of the best cannabis strains from the most respected international cannabis seedbanks. Shop feminized, regular and autoflower seeds for sale as singles and seed packs. Free cannabis seeds are sent with all orders. U.S. shipments are delivered in approximately 5–8 days. Your seeds will be concealed in merchandise. For maximum confidentiality, opt for the stealth shipping option. Pay with credit/debit card, bank transfer or Bitcoin. The 2,500+ Herbies Seeds reviews on Trustpilot give a 4.6-star “Excellent” rating. Incremental discount and bonus seeds deal.
Seed City – Buy Marijuana Seeds online
Seed City sells new and rare cannabis seeds from over 200 breeders. Seeds are shipped to every country in the world including the United States, sent in crush-proof tubes and concealed inside of a gift. U.S. shipping takes about 7–15 days to delivery. What sets Seed City apart are the niche breeders, huge selection of over 5,000 single seeds, option to pick your own free seeds and 22 language translations including Russian, Japanese, Thai and more. Pay by credit/debit card, bank transfer, cash or use Bitcoin for a 10% discount. The 1,000+ Seed City reviews on Trustpilot make a 4.8-star “Excellent” rating (more Seed City reviews can be found on seedfinder.eu). Sign up on the site for non-stop giveaways.
Tiger-One Distribution – Wholesale Bulk Cannabis Seeds
If wholesale bulk cannabis seeds is what you’re looking for, Tiger-One Distribution is the main source of it all. Whether you’re looking to start your own seed bank or just obtain a large supply for production, Tiger-One Distribution supplies the cannabis seeds sold by many popular retail and online seed banks. Worldwide stealth shipping. In order to buy from the Tiger-One website you need to apply for a wholesale account where you’ll be asked to fill in the details about your business reselling or agricultural use.
What seeds to buy? Cannabis seed banks typically categorize the seeds by sex, genetics, breeder, strain name and plant traits.
Cannabis Seeds by Sex
- Regular Seeds: Grow both male and female cannabis plants. The males are culled in sensimilla (seedless bud) production. Regular seeds are the best choice for breeders. They have sustained the cannabis genus through its natural evolution.
Read—Top 15 Best Regular Seeds
- Feminized Seeds: Grow only female plants. This is accomplished by breeding two female cannabis plants together. The resulting seeds can only inherit two X chromosomes—meaning all female plants. Feminized seeds are great for growers with strict plant limits and for cloning. Read—Top 15 Best Feminized Seeds
Cannabis Seeds by Genetics
- Sativa Seeds: Grow into tall plants with slender, elongated branches, sharp leaves and large colas. Sativa originates from subtropical/tropical zones including Africa, Southeast Asia, South & Central America. The plants have a naturally long flowering cycle that’s often over 10 weeks. Resistant to molds and diseases, sativas are great outdoor climate strains. They can grow to over 15 feet tall! High THC and THCV content. People who enjoy a stimulating “head high” effect prefer sativa cannabis. Read—Top 25 Best Sativa Seeds
- Indica Seeds: Grow short plants with fat leaves, thick stems and a stocky structure. Indica originates from temperate zones such as Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal and Morocco. Traditionally used to make hash, indica cannabis is the real deal dank—super sticky and dense. Indica grows like a bush and can produce large yields in a small area. The plants have a fast flowering cycle. They may require a low humidity climate to avoid mold problems. High THC and CBD content. People who want a relaxing “body high” stone prefer indica cannabis. Read—Top 25 Best Indica Seeds
- Hybrid Seeds: Grow crossbreeds of indica and sativa, in countless combinations. Hybrid cannabis seeds are able to grow tall sativa trees that produce the dank, heavy buds of an indica. Hybrid cannabis strains are by far the most popular category of cannabis seeds sold on the market today. They come in all different plant sizes, flowering times, yields, aroma, flavors, cannabinoid contents and effects. Read—High Yield Seeds List
- *Autoflowering Seeds: Grow plants that flower automatically (non-photoperiod). The seeds may be either feminized or regular. Autoflowering varieties are made with ruderalis genetics, resulting in seeds that will bloom under any amount of light—including 24 hours/day. Auto strains stay short and finish their life cycle fast, some at under 60 days from seed. They benefit from long light hours per day to produce a decent harvest weight. The plants can be spaced closely, as in SOG or SCROG cultivation methods. Autoflowering cannabis seeds are used often by indoor cash croppers, who cycle them indoors for perpetual harvests. Read—Top 15 Best Autoflowering Seeds
☺ Cannabis seeds are also categorized by their unique traits such as high THC strains, high CBD strains, high yield strains, landrace genetic strains, inbred line strains, award winning strains and more.
Read—Mold Resistant Seeds
What’s the best way to pay?
Payment methods include secure debit card and credit card processing, check or postal money order, cash in mail, bank deposit/wire transfer and the preferred option—Bitcoin.
Using Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is the safest option available for buying cannabis seeds online. It’s also a great way to get bigger discounts and additional free seeds with your order.
Can I use prepaid credit cards or cash-fill cards?
If you are a United States customer, you need to be aware that most American prepaid cards cannot be used with international merchants. Many of the best seed banks are located in the U.K., Europe and Canada. Paying for your order by prepaid card might not work.
Can I get seeds delivered to any country?
All of the best seed banks on this list provide worldwide shipping services and yes, accept U.S. customers. Your parcel is rapidly dispatched by mail to the United States of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Canada, Australia, or anywhere else you are in the world. Check their shipping/delivery information page for more specific details.
What will my bank statement show?
Charges made through your bank are discreet, and don’t include words like “seed”, “cannabis”, “marijuana”, etc. Contact the seed bank company for a more direct explanation regarding their payment processing.
Is my payment information safe from online theft?
You can verify a secure connection by looking at the site’s SSL certificate, indicated by a closed padlock in your browser’s address bar. A SSL secure checkout encrypts your payment data, protecting you from online cyber-theft while you make a purchase.
⚠️Beware of scams and fake seed banks
Reputation goes a long way in the cannabis community, and rip-off scam artists get called out quick. Here’s a review list containing over 100 seed bank websites that customers comment on freely.
The WORST cannabis seed banks
?will not reply to inquiries
?sell non-authentic seed varieties
?send bunk or old seeds
?refuse refunds or reshipment
?use non-secure payment processing
?late or no delivery of seeds
The BEST cannabis seed banks
?provide a working telephone number with a real support team
?sell authentic seed varieties from breeders
?send properly maintained seeds in good condition
?provide terms of refund or reshipment
?use a SSL-secured checkout
?deliver seeds on time
Additional links & resources – Seedsman
Disclaimer: Know your countries laws and regulations before purchasing cannabis seeds online. Many seed banks sell cannabis seeds as collectibles, souvenirs or for scientific study purposes. Germination of seeds in conflict with your federal and local laws is strictly prohibited. We do not advocate breaking any laws.
- 20 FASTEST Flowering Strains to Grow from Seed
- 21 Cheap Weed Seeds $7 and Under
- 22 Best PURPLE Cannabis Strains to Grow from Seed
- 23 EASIEST Strains to Grow Outdoors & Indoors for Beginners to Experts
- 24 Best LANDRACE Cannabis Strains to Grow from Seed
- TOP 25 BEST INDICA STRAINS 2021
- TOP 25 BEST SATIVA STRAINS 2021
- Top 15 Best Regular Seeds
- Top 15 Best Feminized Seeds
- Top 15 Best Autoflowering Seeds
- Top HIGH YIELD Strains List: Indoor & Outdoor Seeds
- TOP 25 BEST GROW TENTS 2021
- TOP 25 BEST LED GROW LIGHTS 2021
- 21 New Best Marijuana Strains for 2021
Cannabis Seed Banks that Ship to USA and Rest of the World. FREE SEEDS are given away at every seed bank on this page. Go now
The best autoflowering seeds at Weedseedsexpress
Want to buy seeds from one of the best autoflower seed banks? Welcome to the autoflower section at Weedseedsexpress. At Weedseedsexpress we have top quality autoflower weed seeds for sale. From high yield autoflower seeds to the fastest autoflowers, autoflowers with high CBD or high THC content and also several cheap autoflower seeds for those on a budget. All our autoflowering seeds are feminized and easy to grow. Curious? Take a look at our spacious assortment and order your autoflower seeds today.
Reasons to buy your autoflowering cannabis seeds at Weedseedsexpress
- Only the best quality
- The lowest price + free shipping
- Great choice of autoflowering weed seeds
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Free autoflower seeds with your order (no samples)
22 weed seeds found
AK 47 autoflowering feminized seeds
AK 48 autoflowering feminized seeds
Amnesia Haze autoflowering seeds
Amnesia Haze x Blueberry autoflowering feminized seeds
Big Cheese autoflowering feminized seeds
Big Haze autoflowering feminized seeds
Big Jack Widow autoflowering feminized seeds
Big White Widow autoflowering feminized seeds
Blue Cheese autoflowering feminized seeds
Blue Dream autoflowering seeds
Bruce Banner autoflowering seeds
CBD Express autoflowering seeds
CBD Purple Kush autoflowering feminized seeds
CBG Citrus Nectar autoflowering seeds
Critical autoflowering feminized seeds
Critical Purple autoflowering seeds
Girl Scout Cookies autoflowering seeds
Gorilla Glue autoflowering feminized seeds
Northern Lights autoflowering feminized seeds
Northern Lights x Big Bud autoflowering feminized seeds
Santa Maria autoflowering feminized seeds
Zkittlez autoflowering seeds
Weedseedsexpress, your best autoflower seed bank
When planning to buy super autoflower seeds, the first thing you need is a reliable source with high quality autoflower genetics. For those living in the UK, the Netherlands and many other European countries there are many seed banks to buy from. However, for customers in Canada, the USA and Australia things are more challenging.
Autoflowering seeds USA and Canada
Getting high quality autoflowers seeds is still an issue for many. The offer is often limited for customers in both the USA and Canada. Fortunately, you found the right supplier as Weedseedsexpress has become one of the best autoflower seed banks. Not only in terms of seed quality but also terms of shipping and customer service.
Our autoflowers are cheap and of top quality. They bloom automatically, are mold resistant, require little or no nutrition and have a large yield potential that with our “big autoflowers” is not inferior to that of photoperiod species. Do you choose one of our autoflowers? Then you choose for pure growing convenience, speed and quality.
Help and tips on buying your autoflower seeds
Are you a beginner or advanced grower and would you like to buy autoflower seeds? Then know where you should pay attention before you order. For example, do you want to grow indoors or outdoors? Do you opt for a high yield or do you want to harvest as soon as possible? Indica or Sativa dominant? Rather a powerful or mild variety? Read our most important tips below before buying autoflower seeds.
What are autoflowering seeds?
Before you buy autoflower seeds, it is important to know what the characteristics, advantages and disadvantages of autoflowers are. With the explanation below you can make a well-considered choice. But first we give a clear definition of autoflowers.
Autoflowers are Indica or Sativa strains crossed with a ruderalis. Originally you will find cannabis ruderalis species especially in areas with a short summer. For example, in areas such as Russia, Northern Europe, China and Mongolia.
Because of the short summer the ruderalis has developed properties to flower based on age. As autoflowers are crossed with the ruderalis it features this characteristic which is a big difference compared to photoperiod species that need a change in the number of light hours or seasons (less light hours per day) to flower.
Characteristics of autoflower seeds
Autoflowers are self-flowering. This means that they do not need a lot of attention to grow. They grow and bloom on their own and do not care about a day and night cycle. The autoflower seed is therefore a great choice for beginners and advanced growers. As long as the plant gets enough light and water, you’re assured of a nice harvest. This is in contrast to non-autoflowers that need more attention. Moreover, autoflowers are suitable for growing indoors as well as outdoors.
Points of interest when planning to buy autoflower seeds
You want to buy autoflower seeds, but you can’t choose? Each variety has specific properties. These can be found on the seeds page under ‘Properties’. We already give an explanation of the properties below.
Flavours of autoflower vary enormously. Do you like earthy, fruity, chocolate or just Woody. The flavour of each variety is indicated on the product page.
THC or CBD
Weed contains THC and/or CBD. The higher the THC content, the more it gives a psychoactive effect. CBD rather has a relaxing effect on the body while the head remains clear. Tip: at the top right of the assortment you can sort on both ‘THC’ and ‘CBD’.
Do you want a calming effect? Be stimulated cheerfully or creatively. Although the effects of cannabis can vary from person to person, there are generally clear differences between the types of autoflower seeds.
Indoor or outdoor cultivation
Most autoflowers can be grown indoors and outdoors. Unless otherwise stated.
Autoflower strains are generally small. You therefore don’t need a lot of space which makes it a ideal plant to grow at home. Yet there are differences in height and width. Per autoflowering variety we indicate the expected height when grown indoors and outdoors. Tip: at the top right of the assortment you can sort by ‘Height’.
You probably want to buy autoflower seeds that yield as much as possible. However, the yield of these seeds will always be slightly less compared to a grow with feminized seeds.
To give an indication of the yield, a lower and upper limit of the yield is stated per type. Tip: at the top right of the range you can sort by “Yield”.
The flowering time indicates when harvesting can take place. Autoflowers are fast growers, so the flowering time is relatively short compared to other cannabis seeds. The average flowering time of autoflowers is between 50 and 70 days.
Feminized vs autoflowering: The pros and cons of autoflowering cannabis seeds
You want to grow weed at home without too much experience and effort? Then autoflower seeds are the best choice. This seed features many advantages for the novice and experienced grower. That is why the autoflower has become very popular. But it also has some disadvantages compared to non-autoflowers. We therefore recommend checking the pros and cons below before you start buying autoflower seeds.
- Short flowering time: the cycle of an autoflower (from seed to harvest) usually lasts 8 to 12 weeks which is a lot faster compared to a non-auto-flower.
- More frequent harvesting: in practice, a shorter cycle means that you can sow and harvest more often.
- Mould resistant: fungi and bud rot mainly occur in autumn. But because you are not dependent on changes in light with an autoflower, you are able to plan and ensure that you can harvest before the autumn. In addition, an autoflower is naturally more resistant to fungus and disease.
- Small size: the genetics of the Ruderalis ensure that an autoflower is relatively small and remains compact. An adult autoflower has, depending on the circumstances, a size of about 50cm – 100cm. Ideal when space is limited.
- Simplicity: as a grower you need little supplies and raw materials. An autoflower grows when the soil is fertile and the plant has access to sufficient sunlight and water. Extra feeding is actually not necessary and even growing without bulbs is no problem. Autoflowers will flower regardless of whether they are on the windowsill, grown with lamps or just outside.
- Lower yield: autoflowers are generally small sized and although this rule does not always apply, the harvest is usually less big compared to non-autoflowers.
- Less THC: autoflowering varieties usually produce less THC.
- Different sizes: even with the same genetics, autoflowers sometimes have different sizes.
- Limited choice: the range of autoflowers is less big compared to photoperiod types.
- Repotting: an autoflower does not like to be repotted. It’s therefore recommended to start your grow in the final pot.
Top 3 lists when buying autoflower seeds
We like to make it easy for you if you want to buy autoflower seeds. That is why we have compiled several Top 3 lists below.
Top 3 | Best outdoor autoflower seeds
If we present the best autoflower seeds for an outdoor grow, we cannot skip the indoor growers. So check out the top 3 with the best autoflower cannabis seeds for an indoor grow below.
Top 3 | Best indoor autoflowering cannabis seeds
Autoflowers are generally always suitable for outdoor cultivation. Still, there are a few species that stand out because of their resistance to weather changes and fungi. This is our Top 3:
Top 3 | Fast bloomers
With an autoflower you ensure yourself from a fast seed to harvest cycle, but you always have boss over boss. The question remains: what is the fastest autoflower from Weedseedsexpress? For those looking for extremely fast autoflowers, we have made a top 3 list of the fastest flowering autoflowers:
Top 3 | High yielding autoflowers
Contrary to what some growers expect, there are indeed autoflowers with a high yield. Curious which autoflower varieties from our range have the highest yield potential? Then view our top 3 below:
Top 3 | Cheap autoflower seeds
Autoflowers can be expensive. However, in case you want to save money you might be interested in our top 3 with the best cheap autoflowering seeds:
Help on buying autoflower seeds
Do you have any questions in regard to our autoflowering seeds? Or would you like to know more about an autoflower grow? Find the answers to your questions in our ‘FAQ’ section. We also post blogs on a weekly basis with growing tips and information about different cannabis strains.
Frequently asked questions about our autoflower seeds
Do you sell regular autoflower seeds?
The principle of the autoflower is the automatic flowering. In other words, autoflowers are meant to flower. Regular cannabis seeds also produce male plants which do not bloom. At least not in the way that most growers would like. We therefore do not sell regular autoflower seeds
What are the best autoflowering sativa dominant seeds at Weedseedsexpress?
Sativa dominant autoflower seeds are pretty rare. Currently we have two autoflower species in our range which is sativa dominant:
Do you have free autoflowering seed samples?
We don’t provide free autoflowering samples. Yet, when you buy autoflowering seeds at Weedseedsexpress we do add 20% free autoflower seeds to every order.
Are you selling autoflowering dwarf cannabis seeds?
Currently we are not selling dwarf autoflowers.
Any 35 day autoflower seeds for sale?
Due to the short flowering time of 35 days, 35 day autoflower species are unable to achieve a nice harvest. We therefore decided to remove all our 35 day autoflowers.
What are your best 60 day autoflower seeds?
At Weedseedsexpress we offer various autoflower varieties with a flowering time of around 60 days. Curious which varieties finish their flowering stage within approximately 60 days? Check it out below.
Do you have CBD autoflowering cannabis seeds in your range?
Currently we only have one CBD autoflower in our range which is our CBD Purple Kush. Keep an eye on this category as there is a good chance that you will find more CBD autoflowers here in the future.
Want to buy autoflowering seeds? Buy autoflowering cannabis seeds at Weedseedsexpress! FREE SEEDS + Germination guarantee + Fast & Discreet shipping